from USA through Vancouver
from Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Woodrun Lodge (essentially follow 99 North)
- Drive east out of the airport on Grant McConachie Way.
- Follow the Hwy 99 North signs over the Arthur Lang Bridge onto Granville Street.
- (If coming from the USA/Blaine crossing, start following directions here) Follow Granville Street north crossing the Granville Street Bridge.
- Shift to the far right lane of the bridge and take the Seymour Street exit.
- Follow Seymour Street north until Georgia Street.
- Turn left onto Georgia Street. Georgia Street takes you through Vancouver’s downtown core heading west, through Stanley Park and over the Lions Gate bridge. Exit the bridge on the Marine Drive West turnoff.
- Shift to the far right lane once on Marine Drive. Take the first right onto Taylor way. Travel up the hill and turn left onto Hiwy 1.
- (If coming from the USA/Lynden crossing, start following directions here) Follow the signs and take Exit 2 (just before the ferry terminal) to Whistler Hwy 99. Be sure to stay in right lane and do not get into the queue for the ferry.
- After arriving in Whistler stay on the highway until you reach the Upper Village gate (Lorimer Road) which is the second set of lights after the main Village Gate entrance from Hwy 99.
- Turn right at the Upper Village Gate entrance onto Lorimer Rd and go straight until Lormer Rd T’s on Blackbomb Way (Blackbomb Way is a hairpin-shaped road), so you cross it once, then at the end of Lorimer, it T’s into Blackbomb Way.)
- Turn left onto Blackbomb Way, then right onto Spearhead Drive after the Four Seasons Resort.
- Just after you pass the Aspens and Greystone Lodge, watch n the right for Spearhead Place and a small sign pointing to “Woodrun”, and turn right. Woodrun Lodge is indicated by the red arrow on the right side of the map.
- You can check-in at the front desk of Woodrun Lodge and receive access to the parking garage, and there are luggage carts available in the lobby.
- Call the front desk at 604 932.6707 if you need help with directions.